Monday, November 2, 2009

Lilia Lately,

It has been awhile since I dedicated a post to my little sweet heart. Here are photos from the last 2 months. She's so big now! She talks and does silly things to make us laugh. She can say her animal sounds, label the face with words, she eats well with a fork and spoon and has many opinions. She has gone potty several times and loves to be outside. And she loved Trick or treating, she said "reet reet" and wanted candy!

Quack Quack (means Trick or treat in duck)
Lily insists on sitting in the bouncey seat while we have Nina over.
Fall Fun!
I asked her "Where's Daddy?" This is her "I don't know" expression.
playing in the leaves is not something I had to teach her how to do.
this flower is tasty
water!!
I love to see the temple!
She loves playing with my old troll dolls. She was very concerned about their hair and was trying to fix it.
playing in the kitchen drawers, "now how do I get out of here?"

She has a new fascination with stickers.
her "house" is where the portable dishwasher sits unless its being run. She loves to play inside!

4 comments:

  1. Does she just keep getting cuter or what?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that picture of Lily and Mommy in the leaves! What beautiful girls! And that bathtub picture is priceless! She looks like such a fun little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl! I always read your blog, but never comment. And Lilia is sooooo cute! Her "I don't know" expression is KILLING ME. LOL.

    I just started a blog, so I thought I'd share that with you:

    dassaufamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete