Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BIG Boy Brough


I had another ultrasound and he's looking good! He's measuring a little big again but still due around the end of May. I've started gaining weight. I'm up to 8 lbs. Last time I gained 26 lbs. and lost it all in 3 weeks. we'll see if I'm that lucky again :)

In my estimation his feet are looking huge! I wasn't thinking "aw look at his cute feet." instead it was "WHOA! His feet are giant!" But the doctor said that about Lily as soon as she was born. My last doctor was 5 feet tall from the Philippines and insisted Lily's feet were as big as hers. He'll be just the same I'm sure.

He isn't modest at all! He let us all know he was a boy and we better be ready for him. Already he's got waiting for him: a 2T flight suit, a bomber jacket and 2 airplane mobiles (one's wood, the other plush). Maybe he'll be a fighter pilot like his Grandpa Larry!

He's moving lots now. He's kicking me right now! David felt him for the first time last week. He said "Hi, Its daddy!" and boom, he got a strong high-five! Daddy was thrilled. Lily calls my tummy "baby" but she also calls her own tummy "baby". We're still working on his name. I think we know his first name but we're still thinking. I'm afraid to ask for suggestions because most are quite unusual. I am interested in male family names for his middle name if there are any suggestions :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so good with boy names-- girl names are so much easier because they're just so cute! But you obviously don't want to give a boy a "cute" name, haha. Here are some boys' names I've heard that I think fit what you're looking for: Carson, Crew, Sterling, Jackson and Willis.

    ReplyDelete