Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday my handsomest hubby!

We had a party on his birthday for both David and Lily.
very excited to open his presents from us

I hope every wife has the blessing to say "I have a fantastic man beside me each day, I call him my husband." I certainly can! My David turned 33 on Friday. He works a job he doesn't love for me, he serves the Lord faithfully, he shows his love and affection for me and our little one, he laughs with me, cries with me and holds my hand. He works hard at his job, he works hard at "conquering the universe", he has mad skillz! He's an amazing Daddy and a caring husband. We pray for him when he leaves and we rejoice in his return. He's a smartie pants and doesn't act like it. His life long goals are to take our family to the celestial kingdom, to learn, to teach, to serve and to become a "jedi".

David,
We love and adore you! You're my favorite person to laugh with, the person I turn to cry to. You never insult us or put us down. You're the man of our dreams that Heavenly Father blessed us with. As our temple sealer once told us, I love you more each day than I did before. Happy Birthday!
Love, Your Pretty Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment