Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Cute Kids

I document our year as a family through photographs. My kiddos are so cute its easy to take lots!
Max's 1st Star Wars Shirt. a gift from Daddy

this silly hat I made for both kids in an attempt at making a furry bear hat. the ears are lost somewhere on there. but somehow she's so cute she makes it work.
I think Daddy's heart just melted when Lily asked to play games with Daddy.
Ready for church to begin
"I hope they call me on a mission, when I have a grown a foot or two!"
Just the sweetest thing ever!
this almost brings a tear to my eye,
my pretty princess ballerina!
showing off her moves...
she loves it!

Our family motto is "We are a happy family." and I must tell you we aren't rich, we aren't famous, and we aren't entirely independent yet. but one thing we are is happy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! I can't believe how OLD Max is looking! And how adorable (Ok, I can believe that part, seeing how cute you are and how cute Lily is...). Such great picts, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete