Saturday, November 13, 2010

Max Moments

After Lilia I wasn't sure if I could love another child as much as I love and adore her. This fear I carried around with me throughout my pregnancy and even at the beginning of his life here on earth. I soon discovered how love isn't divided but multiplied. I didn't believe other mothers when they told me this. I had to experience it for myself. Now I understand. Here is a tribute to my baby boy!

MISTER MAX!
one favorite toy is spagetti
starting to sit up on his own, this is at story hour in the library
not too enthusiastic about driving.
actually his coat was so bulky he couldn't move his arms ;)
He started saying "da da" last night. David's heart just melted!
Max loves being outside.
The backpack is a new favorite place.
He loves to pull mommy's hair too!
Pop is trying to turn him to the dark side
(aka U of U) ;)
Go Cougars!
This is the car he wants to drive.
Our little sneak thief...check it out,
Lilia's purse and necklace in his hands.
at the giraffe enclosure, Cape May Zoo
crawling at the mall playground.
He also learned the joys of the slide.
Looking snazzy for church
Our little man!

1 comment: