Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reasons to smile

I'm an optimistic person. I try and find the blessing in each event and moment. I throw the occasional (or frequent, I can't lie) pity party. BUT I can still find the joy in life. Tonight I'm thinking of a few reasons to smile.

*Healthy body
*I get to teach dance and create something new!
*indoor plumbing
*sweet children who love to snuggle with me
*a handsome hubby who kisses me 4x each night before bed
*family I can laugh with
*cash in my wallet
*chocolate dipped strawberries in my fridge
*a reuben sandwich in my tummy
*Michael Buble
*Fireman Sam tv show (no, its not my favorite to watch. But it is the ONLY show Max will sit and watch in its entirety, allowing me to take a 9 1/2 min shower each morning.)
*House hunting
*Clearance racks
*The Holy Ghost to comfort my troubled heart
*My Savior and Heavenly Father
*our dishwasher
*US postal service
*cars
*sunshine and playing outside
*rain clouds feel like a protective blanket. I know that sounds weird but I love the rain and feel calm even during storms.
*pancakes

Why waste time seeing all that's wrong with the world, instead find a reason to smile! Share yours in a comment if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment