Sunday, August 12, 2012

Countdown to our first house!

So I haven't been too vocal about our home buying experience for fear it won't come true. We are 9 days away from closing and all looks very positive. Next to marriage and having children this is the biggest thing I've ever done in my life. This is my "golden ticket"! We have not lived on our own in 6 years. Crazy, I know. I think opening each box from storage will be like Christmas. We have loved living with my parents in NJ and with David's parents in Utah. And we had a great adventure living in Taiwan (we shared our apt with the other teachers). But we are ready to be independent once again! Here are a few pictures of the home we hope to call our own.







5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! It's a lovely home! Where is it? (NJ) I love the nice big deck! :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the inside in person and to have many fun parties (Halloween and otherwise) there in the future!!! Luv Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cute house. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting! I had no idea it had been so long since you were "on your own"... That's gonna be niiiiice...

    ReplyDelete