Monday, April 6, 2009

Do blondes really have more fun? I guess I'll find out.


Ta da! I did it, with the help of my friend Amber. She is a professional stylist and I asked her to do her magic and make me beautiful. I think she did a wonderful job and I'm excited to see everyone's reaction to my change. She said it will probably lighten a little but for now I'm a brunette. I haven't been a brunette since I was an infant. Lily wasn't upset about it. She came right to me and touched my hair, made a funny face and then hugged me. True love! David smiled and said "It looks good!" (good answer hubby!) Let me know what you think.

Be sure to vote whether blondes have more fun or not. (See the side bar.)

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Mel! I approve (although I still think blonds have more fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soooo cute! I really think it's a flattering shade for you. Amber did a great job.

    ReplyDelete