Monday, April 27, 2009

June is busting out all over!

So this weather is insane. The last two weekends its been in the 80s and yesterday it actually hit in the 90s! I'm so glad to be in shorts and having fun in the sun. Here are some photos of us enjoying the fine weather.
We went to the Ocean City Boardwalk and Beach!
Jersey Girls
Freedom!Yeah for Ocean City!
I don't remember this stuff from last year!

haha! I'm sandy!

Hallelujah!


Where the sidewalk ends.
Who moved the door to the other side?
Landscapers are working on the yard and left this.
Yeah, you think my frontend loader is sexy!
Go Phillies!

1st Bike Ride!
Mom, this helmet is too big! I have to hold it up to see.
I look 17 right? (that's the NJ driving age.)

2 comments:

  1. I love her chinese pjs, your family photo shoot, ocean city, and your brown hair! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete