Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

Flying David's kite on the beach!

We're pretty tricky!
Lily loved to see the kite and the seagulls above.
Lily discovered the lazy susan and the cans therein.
I guess I should buy her some blocks. Turns out she's pretty good.Do you love your sippy cups this much?

Lily has a fascination with wrapping things over
her shoulders, mostly her tights.
And yes she puts her own bows in her hair.
I think she'll like dress-ups in the future.My jersey girl

Aunt Janelle brought her this bonnet from Gettysburg!

Blue Eyes!

Isn't she adorable?!

Its rare we have pics together that I don't take myself.

6 comments:

  1. To answer your question. Yes, she is adorable. She's going to be so big in July when I see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's lovely. Already elegant and feminine. Such a delight to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the crowd, Lily is a doll. I like that picture with her standing in the sand next to Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily is a beautiful baby! Nice work you two! :) Oh, and tell Dave congrats on his graduation! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute! I'm just catching up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete