Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life lately

Its hot hot hot! And Lilia adores playing in the "waterfall" -she means the ocean. And Max finds the sound of the ocean very relaxing and sleeps the entire time.
My handsome boy, he's now 1 month
Pop's retired! This is his last day in the office.
Lily put her baby down the front of her leotard. She sees me with Max in the front pack. I think she'll be a wonderful mother :)
This weekend was the dance recital. I teach Modern Dance at Leslie's Dance Studio. They danced to Firefly and had glow bracelets and glow earrings in the dark for part of the dance. It was amazing!
My best friend Kristin got married. This is the three of us BFF! Janelle, Kristin, and Me.
Max wore his sailor suit and slept most of the time. We had to cover his ears while the band played, it was so loud!

He's getting so big!
This is the newborn outfit he came home from in the hospital. It doesn't fit him anymore.
Max wore a suit to Pop's retirement dinner.
My handsome men
Congrats on your retirement Pop!
Pop dancing with Lily at his party.
Pop teaching Lily the joy of roasting marshmallows. She didn't have the patience to roast them.

I chopped my hair off myself. It feels so great to not have the long hair on my neck in this heat.
practicing before church with Grammy. Both still need to get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment