Thursday, August 12, 2010

101st Baby Parade

We were "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle
The Caterpillar played by Max
The Butterfly played by Lilia Sue
and the popular role of the tree by Mommy
the butterfly landed on Daddy
Little known fact: caterpillars prefer plastic




flight test

I made these wings for my little girl and she loves them. She tried to help make some with fabric scraps and told me she was making a "peanut butterfly" :)
trying to survive the rainy parade. she laid down in the wagon after a few blocks and refused to wave anymore. It was actually quite cute.

3 comments:

  1. The costumes are ADORABLE!!! You got those spot on. Great job. I thought it wasn't allowed to rain on the baby parade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely CRAZY with your sewing skills! I'm in awe! What a fun Mommy you are! And your kids are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete