Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Vacation

We had an amazing vacation in Utah. We spent a whole month there moving around between different places for my family reunion and then settling back at David's parent's home in Enoch. It was wonderful and this is a sampling of our trip. I know its a lot of photos. I'm a visual person and this is my favorite way to capture memories. Believe me when I say this is a small portion of the photos I took :)

Lily enjoying her ice cream

i caught her napping with her baby on her chest. she sees me with max like this quite often.

my bundle o' baby
David helping Grandpa fix a leaky pipe
he turned 2 months while we were there and look how strong he is!!
Max loves his Grandma Joy and Grandpa Larry!



she stole my nursing cover and was wearing it like a toga. a greek princess maybe?


I put him down here...
a few minutes later I found him here. Max turned 90 degrees and moved 2 feet! Less than 2 months old too!
crazy hair!
swatting flies. she was hysterically funny!
put up your dukes!

my parents came down for a visit to Enoch. This is at Three Peaks Park.
one favorite activity is visiting the cows with Grandpa Great

another favorite activity picking fresh peas from the garden with Grandma

she's fishing in the puddle
4 generations of Broughs!
swimming at Lagoon

she stole my sling for her baby. She's just mad I was taking her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment