Friday, February 25, 2011

Lilia's Cute Haircut

Lilia's hair is a constant battle. She's a hair twirler and creates knots in it when she's tired. She doesn't like keeping bows in it, if she allows bows in it as soon as we're on our way home she rips them out with a handful of hair. This a before picture with her typical crazy flighty hair.

This is another before picture. If her hair would only stay this curly I would never cut it. When wet or with some product it curls beautifully but she rolls around and gets it too static-full to keep it curly.
I was cutting my sister and her kids' hair and Lilia jumped up in the chair and said it was her turn...so I took advantage of the opportunity.


Please forgive my appearance and that of the kitchen behind me. Notice how long it combs out to in the back.
Here is her profile afterward. She has a cute bob now!And here is our adorable pixie who requires no bows! She's always been beautiful and now her hair is not a concern for her or me.

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job! It looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love short hair on little girls and it will make life so much easier for both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is super cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute! It makes me want to cut my hair.

    ReplyDelete