Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moments

Moments, that is what all those photos capture, just a single moment in time. They tell such stories. Some help us remember. Others are just meant to bring a smile. Here are a few moments in our lives recently.

Lily captured these two shots of Max squirming off my lap trying to avoid a diaper change.

Franklin Institute Trip with my sister and her kids
Max's mohawk

Lily riding her scooter, she calls it her motorcycle :) And she always chooses to wear a helmet!
Max learns about computers very early in life.
Lily wants to be just like Grandma Joy.
She "washed" her hair in the sink.
Lily's changing her dolls diaper.
I don't know what the egg beater is for...
perfect form
don't you wear a tutu while you bake?
I cannot resist his smile!
snuggles with Pop
my shopping buddies. Lily loves it,
Max not so much...a typical male response.

No comments:

Post a Comment