Friday, March 4, 2011

Culinary Creations

If you know me well and/or lived with me in college you know I'm not an extravagant chef. My standard meals consisted of some kind of meat plus a side dish with instructions saying "just add water and butter". I'm still not amazing in the kitchen. I've always wanted the apron that said "I kiss better than I cook". But lately I've done some yummy things. I thought I'd share.

Stuffed Peppers
easy and built in portion control

chocolate dipped pretzels and strawberries for fun
*with chocolate sprinkles
Homemade pepperoni pizza
Homemade veggie delight pizza
spinach, fresh tomato, green pepper, & onion
Valentine's Pancake Breakfast

Lastly my specialty,
Stuffed Pork Chops
cut pocket in thick pork chop or
layer homemade stuffing on top
a great change of pace!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie really cool blog and recipes. i like to get new ones to try and that are easy. Thanks! Carol Dooley

    ReplyDelete