Friday, October 14, 2011

Stitches and their rewards

On Saturday I dropped a large glass canister. It shattered and bruised and cut my Lilia's right hand. It was small but deep and bleed a bit. I took her to Urgent Care and they "sewed me up" as she likes to tell people. Its also bruised quite a bit since then too.



For those mamas out there who have injuried their children and felt horribly quilty they will understand that prizes are a special way to help everyone feel better. She got 4 wiggles movies at a yard sale on the drive home from the doctor. Then we went to OC block party and she got this....$5 face painting. normally I would never pay so much but she adored it (silly face was no extra charge.)
FREE pony rides were a treat for everyone!
Max didn't last long once they started walking away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment