Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lilia Lately,

My smiley baby girl!

Aunt Kristin and Aunt Janelle are so sweet to Lily! Toby was a good dog too.
Daddy and Lilia playing at the beach!
Marilyn Monroe
Pop and Lil' Boop

She was so happy I couldn't bear to make her go inside after she sat in the mud.

I'm queen and I want it my way!Her favorite books right now are our family photobooks.
Her book from the 1st six months and our book from Taiwan.

Where is Lily sleeping?
On the side table between chairs at a bowling alley.

She finally woke up and wanted to bowl.
She tried desperately to lift the ball.
She kept yelling at the balls and pins.
It was very exciting!
Her first ride on the OC boardwalk this year.
Not so thrilled. She kept trying to get out.
Which was scary cause it goes up in the sky. Watch out Disneyland!

3 comments:

  1. She is just too too cute. I'd like to meet her in person someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and the little comments, she is so Marilyn Monroe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie she is!! Love the muddy bum, picture, we've seen that a few times around here too! Sara has the same cherry swimsuits, she'll be so excited to be twinners with Lilia!!

    ReplyDelete