Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer has finally arrived!

Summer is finally here!
We had the best beach day ever!
Great waves for bogey boarding,
sunshine, and lots of fun!
Cranky face
Looking for airplanes with Grammy.
now that's happiness!
(told you it was an awesome beach day.)

One afternoon in the kiddie pool

SPLASH!


The Raspberry bread in the shape of a flower
playing in her crib
Daddy takes the binky handle and
she steals it away. How cute!

Smithville Carousel

in her bunny towel
Happy Father's Day!

Najah and Lily at the
Washington's 25th anniversary party.
Notice her chinese outfit.
GO GO SPEED RACER!

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Hold on to that fabulous weather for us!!! Can't wait to see you (and see how much that cute little girl has grown up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a beach (by an ocean) Maybe we'll move out there! So do we get to see you guys when you come to Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Melanie! I was reading an old journal of mine and it had an entry about you!

    ...I went to one of your performances. You were in someone's senior project, doing tap. I talked about how good you were... and then the rest of the performances kind of freaked me out. I'd never seen contemporary-type dancing before then, and I thought it was kind of odd. Ha ha! ... But NOW, I love So You Think You Can Dance? and I'm so glad I'm open to lots of different kind of dancing now. You were the one who opened my eyes to the world of dance...! :)

    Anyways, that was so long ago. It's crazy that you have a little girl now! I hope you teach her how to dance...

    ReplyDelete