Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ms. NJ Senior Pageant Continued!

I have to include this photo of Lily.
She loves to wear my rubber gloves. She's so silly!
Mom's talent from the audience.

Mom giving her Philosophy of Life on stage.
It was all about Serving others.
It benefits others and is a great antidote for depression!
Go MOM!
Mom's dress for Lady in Red! Doesn't she look fine?!
Everything's Coming Up Roses!
Mom and Dad after the pageant! 41 and 1/2 years of bliss!
Me in my self designed and created dress!

Mom's interview suit and what she wore
in the opening number,
Another Opening Another Show!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Melanie! You are so talented it's ridiculous! You must have had so much fun choreographing that pagent, your Mom is definitely a looker, and your self-designed and made dress is HOT! I love it! Can you teach me to be that awesome??

    ReplyDelete