Saturday, July 20, 2013

Non-food items

A full pantry is a lovely thing, and so is a full bathroom cupboard. Here is a list of the non-food items that I've tried to avoid buying during my Pantry Living.
  1. toilet paper
  2. paper towels
  3. napkins
  4. paper plates
  5. dish soap
  6. dishwasher soap
  7. tin foil
  8. plastic wrap
  9. plastic bags (snack, sandwich, quart, gallon)
  10. shampoo
  11. conditioner
  12. bars of soap
  13. body wash
  14. razor blades
  15. tooth paste
  16. tooth brushes
  17. fem. products
  18. hair products (gel, spray, putty etc)
  19. hair dye
  20. laundry detergent
  21. dryer sheets
  22. diapers
  23. wipes
  24. disposable diaper bags
  25. lotion
  26. baby care items (diaper cream, lotion, etc)
  27. bathroom cleaners
  28. household cleaners
  29. furniture polish
  30. batteries
There you have it. I've loaded us up on essentials. We're working our way through them. But I'm proud to say we're doing great! I'm especially excited to report about the diapers. That makes me happy to never run out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment