Friday, July 24, 2015

Mango Salsa

 
 My kind daddy bought me two mangoes. They were delicious! I ate one accidentally one night. I just wanted to taste it and then it was gone. oops. With my second I made yummy mango salsa that my children won't eat. In my opinion, they decided before tasting it they didn't like it. I'm not that upset, more for me!  :)

I found a recipe on pinterest, reduced it greatly (they wanted me to use 6 mangos). Ran to the grocery store at 10pm to buy fresh cilantro. And made up the quantities that I thought would be best.
 
I used a bunch of my fresh tomatoes, one small onion, and one mango.

I chopped all of those up.

Then I chopped some cilantro. 
I added three cap fulls of lime juice 
and one dollop of olive oil,
and a little salt.
That's it!

Super tasty Mango Salsa!


No comments:

Post a Comment