Monday, March 30, 2009

Is Lily a vampire?

Tonight after Lily's bath she started getting silly and decided to bite my clothes. She proceeded to take that a step further and bite me. We've joked before that its a result of my reading Twilight and she is Renesme. Well, now I have proof she's after blood.

There are 2 bite marks. The first is higher, towards the freckles. The second is the brighter more noticeable mark. The first was through my shirt the second was not. She literally had to be pulled off of me and it broke the skin but did not bleed. Of course I was upset and once off I squeezed her cheeks telling her "NO! DO NOT BITE!" And then she laughed. I left the room which was the rest of her punishment. David dressed her and calmed her down.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mel!!! I cant believe how big your baby is...she is turning into a "big girl"!! Rae's visit was so great, I am hoping to come to Jersey sometime this summer. If so I will call you so we can get together! I am going to link you on my blog ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bummer... I've been lucky to never have biters. Of course, Becca still only has 3 teeth so maybe she would bite if she had more. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm glad to see you hav a blog!! yea! I've become your follower. Lincoln was doing that too, biting on the clothes and than would hit skin. But after a few scoldings he stopped. good luck, she's such a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Ican't believe she bite you so HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm a bad person, but I laughed when you said she laughed after you told her "No." She is going to give you a run for your money. Go Lilia Go!

    ReplyDelete