Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stop the wagon, I'm jumping on!


Ok, I'm eating my own words. I said I would never do this and jump on the bandwagon. I said I was a facebooker not a blogger. But I realize I must do both to keep up with the young and the old, the computer savvy and the computer illiterate. And above all else I love and adore my baby girl and want the world to see how cute she is. So save your "I told you so" and just enjoy.

Note: my blog will consist mostly of photos and video. I'm not a good writer, I'm not that witty and I don't care to share political opinions(I have few) or recipes(I can't be trusted alone in the kitchen). If you have any helpful suggestions let me know. I'm new to all of this.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! We're glad you've joined us (since it's WAY easier to keep track of people on here, for us). WE love your cute little one, too, and are glad to enjoy even more of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you here. This format is so much nicer for seeing pictures and following what's going on with you. Keep it up and stay more current than I have!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - I gave into the facebook world first and then blogging. I enjoy reading other's blogs to see what they're up to. My blog has turned into Brennan's blog - because he's what my life mostly consists of now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH!! I'd say you caught on pretty fast. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'm actually impressed you stayed away so long. We'll be checking in regularly to see our cute little Lilia Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about time!!! I'm so glad that you finally joined up. Now, I just need to get Mom and Dad to do one (or else do one for them) and we'll all know about everyone else's business.

    ReplyDelete