Monday, March 30, 2009

What color would you call this?

Well, I was bored and depressed so what do I decide? I want to change my hair. I trimmed it, that was alright. So I colored it. I used a temporary mousse, Spicy Shimmer! It was supposed to be brown with the slightest auburn glow. Well I put it on and watched. As my hair turned more and more like Lucille Ball I decided to rinse. The back is a pale strawberry blonde but the front is a bit bolder. I always said I wanted pink hair =) No worries, it will wash out in 8-12 shampoos. (The color blind men in my life, Dave and my Dad can't even see it.) I'm considering going brunette soon. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. did you cut that by yourself? You got some mad skillz, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you could be my kids' parent with that hair! It is fun...I'm all for trying different colors. Why not? I'm thinking of red for myself...and I think you'd look fab as a brunette.

    ReplyDelete