Monday, May 3, 2010

8 months pregnant, almost there

8 MONTHS and we're down to the final count down! I feel great. He's started to drop which means my indigestion is finally starting to stop. Also his bum is no longer stuck in my ribs! My midwife told me not to wait at home at all once labor begins. She's very concerned I will go quick quick quick, and boy I hope she's right!

My lovely friend Heather threw me a baby shower on Saturday. Our little man will be so well dressed! I'm trying on his new sunglasses, they'll be much cuter on him than me.
Here is a onesie from my dad, Pop. He gives each grandchild a nickname. He's always called me Melly Boop. Lilia is now Lil' Boop. and he's decided our little man will be Lil' Buddy. This onesie is an elephant and underneath it says Lil' Buddy! Super cute!
Lilia and Daddy! She was trying to put her arm around him but instead made some pretty awesome bunny ears :)
Lilia loves to take pics and then look at them on the camera. She's such a ham! I wonder where she gets that from?

In other news, my sister and her kids came down for a visit. Lilia adores her cousins!
We played at the beach one day, but it was a little chilly.
After a walk on the OC boardwalk, Lily loved snuggling with Cousin Ellie and Cousin Stephen!
And in other news I've been sewing this quilt for my best bud Kristin for her wedding. Its a queen size quilt with their names embroidered in the center panel. I hand quilted it and learned a lot about sewing. love ya Kristin and Drew!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented!! I will be in touch before Christmas about the stocking I am trying to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures. We're getting excited to see this little brough boy! Love the quilt you made to. That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete