Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Guess the birthdate!

My due date is rapidly approaching, May 30th! I would love to hear all your guesses as to when our little man will arrive. Please include date, height and weight. I'll be recording them in his journal.

Just some info that might be helpful, Lilia was a week late. Her due date was March 3rd and she came on March 9th. She weighed 7lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 inches long. My original due date for him was June 5th but they moved it up to May 30th because he consistently measured big.

Good luck guessing!

5 comments:

  1. Since he is your 2nd baby and being a boy, Im guessing he will be bigger and earlier. So May 28th 3:21 am, 8lbs 1 oz. 21 1/2 in long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 25th, 8lbs, 4oz and 22 inches.
    Enjoy your last few full nights of sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 2nd. Sorry. My 2nd baby was even more stubborn than the 1st. I say 7 lbs 15 oz. 21 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. June 1st, 2:23pm. 7 lbs., 2 oz., 20 inches. (after I'm back from vacation!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - like the new blue background! :) Looks like you're getting in the spirit of things.

    ReplyDelete