Sunday, June 22, 2014

7-Up Biscuits are awesome!

Here's a rockin' 4 ingredient recipe that my family loves. They are soft and moist like a KFC biscuit. I don't make it too often just cause I worry about the calorie intake, but I've tried to improve that as well. And we don't drink tons of soda so I keep a few cans of lemon-lime soda in my pantry just for this recipe.



7 Up Biscuits


4 cups Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
1/2 cup melted butter (to reduce caloric intake I tried it with 1/4 cup melted butter)

Heat oven to 425 degrees
Mix bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft.
Some recipes expect you to roll them out. Not really possible. Just allow them to be drop biscuits.
Melt butter in bottom  9x13 casserole dish. Using two spoons drop large spoonfuls of batter on top of melted butter and bake for 12-15 minutes or until brown, Yields about 15.
DELICIOUS! 

If you choose to use the full stick of butter they taste prebuttered.
ignore the empty space we had to taste test them :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these, but they sound delish! I'm excited to try them.

    ReplyDelete