Friday, June 27, 2014

Pantry Living Week 1

Week 1 is over and life is good.


Pantry after week 1



  1. Cereal at start was 44 boxes of unopened cereal.
  2. After week 1 is 39 boxes of unopened cereal
  3. I've already opened new jars of jam, mayo, and a new bag of flour. 
  4. The only purchases made this week were fresh blueberries, 4 gallons of milk and bananas. 
  5. We celebrated our daughter's dance recital and went out for ice cream, but its ok cause I used cash. 
  6. My cash stash for the summer is about $400. But the Lord continues to bless me and I've had some recent sewing projects that will add to that. *note: No ATM trips allowed.
  7.  The "Pasta Fairy" came to our house and left us about 15 boxes of pasta on our porch. Thank you, "Pasta Fairy"! 
  8. Only concerns, not sure if we have sufficient peanut butter for the summer and I never bought pepperoni. Oh well. We'll make it work! 
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment