Friday, July 25, 2014

Pantry Living Week 5

We made it through another week.
Pantry after week 5

Here is the update:
    • Cereal after week 4: 31
    • Cereal after week 5: 26
    • Allowable purchases made: bread, gas
    • Cash purchases made: cinnamon, note cards
    • Cheating purchases: shoes for Lilia, Buzz Lightyear hoodie for Max, christmas gift for hubby, door mat. These are cheating because I used my credit card instead of cash. 
    • New jars/bags opened: sugar, flour, cocoa powder, butter cooking spray, veg oil, brown sugar, granola, granola bars, apple sauce, cheese crackers and chocolate chips. It was a big baking week for me.
    • Our garden gave us 3 zucchinis this week and a handful of cherry tomatoes. I've baked zucchini bread, chocolate zucchini cake, and banana muffins.
    • I'm on my last bag of flour which may be trouble if I keep baking this way. 
    • I moved a few things around in my pantry due to empty space. My pasta is easier to access now.
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment