Sunday, July 27, 2014

Zucchini Bread Recipe

Zucchini is here and ready to be eaten! I've been sauteing it with garlic and butter. I've been shredding it and baking it. I am loving it! My kids might be getting tried of it but I'm not, and my garden isn't finished producing it. Here is my oh so yummy Zucchini Bread recipe. It is simple and delish!

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour either 2 loaf pans, or 24 muffins, or 2 round cake pans(my new fav option).

MIX:
    • 3 eggs beaten
    • 1 cup brown sugar
    • 1 cup white sugar
    • 1 cup oil
    • 3 tsp vanilla
SIFT AND MIX IN 2nd BOWL:
    • 3 cups flour
    • 1 tsp baking soda
    • 1 tsp salt
    • 3 tsp cinnamon
COMBINE:
    • Wet and dry ingredients
    • Add 2 cups shredded zucchini
    • Optional 1 cup nuts
BAKE:
    • For a loaf pan about 50 mins.
    • For a round cake pan about 45 mins.
    • For 24 muffins about 25 mins. 
    • They are ready when a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. 
    • Cool on wire racks and enjoy!
These are fast, easy and a huge hit! Hope you love them as much as we do. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment